Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Outfit: Meal Out

08-12-09h

08-12-09l

08-12-09o

December08b

Love Label Blue Suede T Bar

Last night around 40 of the local drama group gathered for our Christmas meal at the local carvery pub. It was a really good night. My eye was sufficiently recovered for contact lenses and make up. I wimped out of the short sleeve shrug you see here in favour of a long sleeve one, but regretted it when I got there as it was quite warm.

When I showed my mom these shoes last week, she was all "Can you walk in those?" and I was all "Yes, of course I can!" Having worn them for a whole evening I can confirm that I can indeed walk fine in them.

Black cardi/shrug – New Look
Blue/black metallic top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Blue suede shoes – Love Label at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Blue & silver bangles – Oxfam
Silver diamante necklace – gifted
Blue & silver snowflake earrings – Etsy

Total Est. Cost £43

No comments:

Post a Comment