Sunday, December 06, 2009

Outfit: Come and Sing Messiah

06-12-09c

06-12-09b

06-12-09d

NL Blue

Another car ran into the back of mine at some traffic lights last night so I stayed home from church this morning so that the young man could check whether there was any damage underneath (there was nothing visibly wrong with the back of it last night but it was dark and raining). Fortunately the only thing wrong was a dislodged indicator bulb and a few scratches to the paint work. Luckily I have the kind of car that has the spare tyre fixed to the back of it, and I also have a tow bar attached so they took the impact and saved the back of the car from any damage.

This afternoon was the annual Come and Sing Messiah at one of the local churches so I went along to sing. I love to do Messiah at Christmas and missed it last year due to other commitments so I was excited to be able to go today.

Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey jeans – Gap
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Diamante hair clip – Babyliss (Boots)

Total Est. Cost £54

No comments:

Post a Comment