Thursday, December 10, 2009

Outfit: Drama Rehearsal

09-12-09h

09-12-09k

09-12-09l

Matalan over knee

I felt quite short in flat boots at rehearsal last night, after the skyscraper heels of the last few days. We were measured for our costumes for the show and I was pleased that my measurements have stayed the same from last year.

House blinging is in full swing now and it makes me smile to see Christmas lights on people’s houses and in windows. In my home town there are two streets which take house blinging to the extreme. In one of the streets it turned into a contest between two houses opposite each other and in the other street there is a giant inflatable Santa in the drive which frankly would scare me when I looked out of the window at night. These streets attract more attention and are far better than the official lights that the council put up in the town centre.

I sometimes forget I have this sweater. It’s super cosy though and very festive. I’ll have to wear it again over Christmas.

Red sweater – Luxuriously Tall
Denim skirt – Matalan
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black over the knee boots – Matalan

Total Est. Cost £51.50

No comments:

Post a Comment