Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Outfit: Dress & Shoes

09-12-09

09-12-09c

09-12-09e

December09

Betsey Johnson Leopard

Is it really only Wednesday? I had it in my head that it was Wednesday yesterday as I was seeing the drama group gang last night. I’ll be totally confused when I see them all again at rehearsal tonight!

I really like the juxtapositioning of the fairly demure dress with the totally hot shoes today. And I feel very tall again. I think I was about 6’3” in the shoes I had on last night and I’m probably about the same in these ones today.

I have some boots on order from Barratts and just got an email to say they have been dispatched. I will be checking the courier’s website obsessively today to see where they are and when they might be delivered to me. I think sometimes I get more excited about waiting for packages than about what’s actually in them!

Black knit dress – Long Tall Sally
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Black tights – M&Co
Leopard print shoes – Betsey Johnson at FashionStage.com (gifted)
Silver & diamante necklace – gifted
Silver & diamante hairslide – Babyliss (Boots)
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £77

No comments:

Post a Comment