Friday, December 11, 2009

Outfit: Tan Boots

11-12-09f

11-12-09b

11-12-09e

11-12-09g

December11

Barratt Tan

I am totally loving these boots! They will go with almost everything I own.

I watched the first two episode of Gossip Girl last night. I know, I’m so far behind! I am smitten with it. But then, what’s not to love? There are cute outfits, the backdrop of New York City, it’s all good. I was inspired by Serena’s outfit in the pilot episode to wear my striped top today and a jacket over it. The rest is all me and of course the new boots had to be incorporated somehow.

It’s frosty out today so the big scarf is keeping me toasty warm and I added my black coat over the top.

Black blazer – Long Tall Sally
Black & oatmeal stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Tan boots – Barratts
Turquoise scarf – eBay
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Blue & silver snowflake earrings – Etsy

Total Est Cost £110

No comments:

Post a Comment