Monday, January 04, 2010

Outfit: Back to Work

04-01-10

04-01-10d

04-01-10k

04-01-10f

January04

NL Blue

Sadly the holidays are over and it was back to work this morning. It was incredibly cold outside and took ages to scrape all the ice and snow off my car.

I wanted to ensure I had something fab to wear today to help with the Monday morning/end of holiday blues, and with a little help from Kimberly’s Inspiration Calendar and the girls on Twitter (thanks Emma & Erin), I came up with today’s back to work outfit. Erin suggested I wear the scarf she knitted for me (and I’m glad I did – it’s super cosy) and when given the choice of blue or grey cardis, Emma chose blue – “it’s you, Fí” she said. The gold belt was a Christmas gift from Emma and goes perfectly with this shirt as there are strands of gold thread running through the fabric.

Blue cardi – Dorothy Perkins
Grey check shirt – New Look Tall
Grey skirt – Long Tall Sally
Grey wool tights – Levante at MyTights
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Gold belt – gifted
Blue scarf – gifted
Blue necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £84

2 comments:

  1. I love the shirt with the cardie and belt (sooo cute) perfect back to work outfit!

    ReplyDelete