Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Outfit: Snow Day!

05-01-10

05-01-10d

05-01-10e

January05

redshoes

Well, this is what I was wearing this morning as it wasn’t snowing when I got up. By the time I came to set out for work though, it was snowing. Hard. I got about 3 miles down the road, a trip that usually takes about 5 minutes. It took 25 today. I could see the traffic ahead wasn’t moving and the snow was jusy getting thicker on the roads so I turned off and headed back home.

The young man set out, got 4 miles & back in 2 hours and is now home as well.

I put my scruffy jeans on when I got home, keeping on the 2 pairs of tights I was wearing already, and added a cardi over my sweater. I am working from home from the comfort of my sofa, watching the snow out of the window.

05-01-10i

05-01-10j

Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Navy blue skirt – Long Tall Sally
Black tights (2 pairs) – Primark
Red shoes – Next
Red belt – Next
Red beads – eBay

Total Est. Cost £68

2 comments:

  1. You look very chic in that pencil skirt/turtleneck combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was such a shame I didn't get to wear it so anyone else could see it.

    ReplyDelete