Saturday, January 09, 2010

Outfit: Snow Has Fallen, Snow On Snow

09-01-10c

09-01-10e

09-01-10h

09-01-10f

January09

Pink slippers

Well I was going to take some pictures outside today but everytime I looked out of the window it was snowing again. We had snow showers all morning and into the afternoon.

We had a quiet morning catching up on some chores, then this afternoon some friends came over and we went for a walk in the snow up to a nearby pub which does good food. We had a few drinks, a giant filled Yorkshire pudding and sticky toffee pudding with custard, then walked home via the disused golf course where we were sledging on Tuesday. The lads found various abandoned implements – a For Sale sign, some thick plastic sheeting and bits of broken sledges – and went sledging on them. It was a great afternoon/evening.

I still had my slippers on when I took my pictures, but I put on my green wellies to play out in.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Gap
Pink slippers – Tesco
Blue beads – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £71

No comments:

Post a Comment