Sunday, January 10, 2010

Outfit: Sunday School

10-01-10b

10-01-10

10-01-10d

Matalan red flats

It was my day for Junior Church teaching this morning. However, it turned out that there was only one child in my class and one in the class below so everyone joined together and I didn’t have to do any teaching at all.

I managed to get some pictures outside in the snow today. There’s flurries again now but it was dry whilst I was making dinner.

The young man has gone for a drink with his mate this afternoon so I can watch some Flying Doctors or Gossip Girl if I wish.

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White top – Tall Girls
Jeans – Gap
Red shoes – Matalan
Red beads – eBay
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £40

10-01-10g

10-01-10i

January10

Merrell Waterproof

Houndstooth coat – Dorothy Perkins Tall (eBay)
Turquoise pashmina – eBay
Beige cord hat – Dorothy Perkins
Boots – Merrell (Fitness Footwear) (gifted)

Total Est. Cost (inc. outwear) £59

No comments:

Post a Comment