Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sale Shopping Part 2

The second part of my Long Tall Sally sale bargains arrived today (I am impressed that the courier delivered on a Sunday). I ordered 2 weeks ago because I had a gift voucher that my sister gave me for Christmas, so it cost me even less in total.

Dress:

LTS Lamont Dress


Top:

LTS Cordelia blue

Pyjamas:

LTS Grey PJ


The dress goes with the grey pencil skirt I already have, and I won the matching waistcoat on eBay for a bargain price this week.

LTS waistcoat

And then yesterday I was lucky enough to win the suit jacket on eBay too. Hopefully that will arrive by the end of the week, weather permitting. The jacket and waistcoat were purchased using money from eBay sales from before Christmas (don’t worry, I have broken my shopping pledge already!). My Paypal account is severely depleted now but I have some items listed on eBay to top it up again.

2 comments:

  1. I've just read that LTS have now reduced sale items by upto 80%.

    ReplyDelete