Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hair Care


What is your hair care routine? Do you use a specific hair treatment, such as a conditioning mask, regularly? I wash and condition my hair with a brunette colour enhancing shampoo and conditioner. Every other day I use a leave-in conditioner. Before styling with my straightening irons or curling tongs I use a heat protector spray and once my hair is styled, I finish with a spritz of hairspray. That’s 4 or 5 products a day. Do you use the same number, more or fewer?

4 comments:

  1. i can never use hair products... my hair goes all limp and oily :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't shampoo my hair that often. It's curly, so it's also dry, and washing it every day frizzes it out and dries it even worse. I'm not quite to the no shampooing ever stage, but I only shampoo it once a month.

    On a daily basis I condition with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Instant Melting Conditioner, and then use Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting Cream Gel. That's it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wash my hair twice a week with head and shoulders and a random conditioner, leave it to dry naturally and wear it in a ponytail most of the time. Occasionally I straighten it and really should do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once I see amazing web pages, I share it with my buddies. After I shared the web page regarding reliable Dentist, another good friend shared your site to us. I was quite amazed with your iPhone App Setup. Keep it up.Mens tuxedo suit

    ReplyDelete