Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Outfit: Slightly Snowy Tuesday

16-02-10d

16-02-10b

16-02-10g

February16

Priceless Purple tall

When I got up this morning it looked damp out, but not snowy. By the time I left the house it was white over and I drove through short bursts of heavy snow to get to work. Nothing much seems to have come of it though. However, it looks like flat boots and warm trousers were a good idea.

I am doing the ASDA shop on the way home this afternoon, and then we have friends coming over for tea and pancakes so it will be another busy one.

This cardi is getting plenty of wear this winter. I always have the urge to stroke the collar when I have it on.

Lilac cardi – Pilot Outlet
Purple tank – New Look Tall
Grey wool trousers – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Purple boots – Priceless Shoes
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Purple flower necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £70

No comments:

Post a Comment