Friday, February 12, 2010

Outfit: Friday!

12-02-10d

12-02-10c

12-02-10g

February12

Barratt Tan

At last, it’s Friday! I feel as though I haven’t stopped all week. Today’s outfit is nothing exciting, but it is functional, comfortable, and fits in with my weekend plans (which I will divulge on Monday). I put my bright blue faux leather jacter over this. It is not nearly warm enough for the jacket really, but I am tired of it not being warm enough out and decided to wear it anyway. I am not planning to be outdoors for more than about 5 minutes at a time so I should be fine.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Tan boots – Barratts
Turquoise leather belt – H&M
Cream pashmina – gifted

Total Est. Cost £103

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooo, man I am LOVING this whole ensemble. The boots are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete