Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Outfit: Grey Wednesday

10-02-10

10-02-10b

February10

Priceless grey over knee

I was going to go all out slouchy today – slouchy boots, a boyfriend cardi – but spotted this jacket and decided to wear that instead. I love the shape of this cute little jacket and can see myself getting a lot of use out of it as an outer layer come the warmer weather.

Last night a couple of friends came over to help build the new wardrobes. We have all 3 frames completed, with doors on, and a shoe rack and shelf inside so far. I fed the friends tea as a way of saying thank you.

Tonight is drama group rehearsal (if it doesn’t snow) and tomorrow night I am out watching some friends in a musical production at the town hall over where my sister lives.

Grey jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Grey OTK boots – Priceless Shoes

Total Est. Cost £80

No comments:

Post a Comment