Monday, February 15, 2010

Saturday Shopping – Long Tall Sally

For the first time in about 2 years I was able to visit a Long Tall Sally store on Saturday (my local store closed about 2.5 years ago) and so I was able to have a good rifle through the sale rack. (Yes, I was very good and walked right past all of the full price merchandise.) Using the money that was burning a hole in my Paypal account, I bought the following:

Black shrug, £15
LTS black shrug


Pink sweater, £15 (it is much pinker than it looks here)
LTS pink sweater


Purple PJs, £15
LTS purple PJs


Black gloves, £5
LTS black gloves


I also got a mascara for free with my Boots Advantage Points – an Estée Lauder Projectionist one. The lady on the Estée Lauder gave me a free sample of lash primer and their new moisturiser as well. Got to love Boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment