Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekend Recap

13-02-10

13-02-10b

Priceless over knee

This weekend we headed to visit some friends in Reading. On Saturday the young man & his mate did some DIY fitting security lights and electricity in the garage, whilst the other friend and I went into Reading. A little shopping was done in Long Tall Sally (well I had to take advantage of the fact that there is an actual shop in Reading) and we had a lovely lunch in a little Italian restaurant. In the evening the four of us ate at Colley’s Supper Rooms. It is a restaurant like no other and I know about it because there used to be one in Bristol when I was a student there. It is a set price, 5 course menu and each starter, main course and dessert option is presented to you to view before you make your choice as to what you will eat. In between there is a soup course and a sorbet. You can also have 2 desserts – definitely my kind of restaurant. You sit down between 7.30 and 8pm and the doors are locked. As there are so many courses it is spread out over the entire evening and we didn’t leave until around 11pm.

On Sunday we all slept late and then cooked a full English breakfast (amazingly we were hungry again) before heading home.

On Saturday I wore pretty much what I wore on Friday. I got a shot of my evening outfit which is above. On Sunday I wore the new pink sweater from Long Tall Sally, with my jeans and black over the knee boots.

Purple dress – Redherring @ Debenhams (eBay)
Black shrug – Long Tall Sally
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black OTK boots – Priceless shoes
Whitby Jet Cross – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £48

1 comment: