Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bonus Post: Ruby Shoesday

March30(2)

Matalan red flats

Remember how I said the biggest challenge of Ruby Shoesday would be remembering to do it? Well I went and proved myself right and completely forgot about it until I saw Shoeperwoman’s post appear on her Twitter feed this afternoon.

So this means you get a bonus post of a casual outfit I would not normally post. This is the typical thing I will change into when I have a night in. I don’t wear these jeans out anymore as they have completely worn through on the thighs. But they are so soft and comfy that I wear them around the house all the time. And a cosy fleece hoodie is just the thing to go with them for night on the sofa, blogging and watching TV.

Grey fleece hoodie – Ascension Online (gifted)
Red cami – New Look
Jeans – Gap
Red flats – Matalan
Red beads – eBay

Total Est. Cost £59

No comments:

Post a Comment