Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Outfit: Defying the Weather

31-03-10e

31-03-10b

31-03-10f

31-03-10h

March31

Betsey Johnson Leopard

Despite it being a bit chilly out this morning I am in a definant mood and refuse to believe winter is back. It will be April tomorrow. It’s SPRING. (Yes, I know some of you still have snow on the ground, humour me, OK?)

So I put on my trench coat (which will be great if we get the rain that is forecast) and fabulous shoes (erm…not quite so great in the aforementioned rain) and hoped for the best.

In other news, I am bored with my hair. I am not going to cut it (other than regular trims), I am still growing it long. I think I just need to find a new way to wear it for a while so I will experiment with up-dos and things.

Pink top – H&M
Black waistcoat – Next Tall
Black trousers – Long Tall Sally
Leopard print shoes – Betsey Johnson (Fashion Stage) (gifted)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £61

5 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with your hair today - love the flicky bits :-) (and I thought that just looking at the photos, before I read the bit about you being bored with it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Perhaps I will try to emphasise the flickiness even more another day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply loved your shoes! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ARE fab shoes, I think they look much better on (from what I can see) than in the photos too!

    Happy Humpday! :P
    xx00 Lusty

    ReplyDelete