Sunday, March 07, 2010

Outfit: Chink of Sunlight

07-03-10

07-03-10b

07-03-10d

March07

Barratt Tan

It is another beautiful day today – almost spring if you ignore the patches of frost which linger where the sun has not been. I wanted to make the most of it although we don’t get the sun in the back garden in the morning so I ended up crouching in the small patch of sunlight there was.

I went to church to teach Sunday School, but didn’t have any children for my group so ended up helping out with the older group.

I promise I will wear some different boots and jeans next week. Maybe.

Blue cardi – Dorothy Perkins
Plaid shirt – Primark
Blue tank – Topshop
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Tan boots – Barratts
Silver bling ring – River Island
Blue necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Blue bangle – Diamonds & Pearls

Total Est. Cost £91

No comments:

Post a Comment