Saturday, March 06, 2010

Outfit: Short Saturday

06-03-10b

06-03-10c

06-03-10

06-03-10d

Barratt Tan

I finally got around to wearing shorts over tights (well, leggings actually) and I really like it. I’m not sure what the young man thinks, he’s not said anything.

I spent the morning pottering in the house – a man came round to fix our broadband connection and I did some washing, cleaned the bathroom and changed the bed.

This afternoon I had a walk up to the local retail park to look for some curtains. I didn’t buy any but did get an extension lead for my USB port – my laptop is so poorly designed that you can’t have a monitor cable and the wireless dongle plugged in at the same time as the sockets are too close together.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Grey stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Denim shorts – George at ASDA
Tan boots – Barratts
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Cream & silver beads – New Look

Total Est. Cost £93

1 comment:

  1. Cute - I love grey striped tops (as you have prob seen from my blog lol)

    ReplyDelete