Sunday, March 28, 2010

Outfit: Church and Show Rehearsal

28-03-10i

28-03-10f

28-03-10c

28-03-10b

28-03-10e

March28

Priceless Silver flat

It is Palm Sunday today and I was teaching Sunday school this morning. This afternoon we had a show rehearsal which of course meant it was a lovely sunny day. It was blowing a gale out this morning so I opted to take my pictures inside. However, it was so sunny when I got home at tea time that despite it still blowing a gale, I couldn’t resist taking a few more shots outside.

The trench coat is new – it arrived from Next yesterday. I have wanted a trench coat for a while but being so tall the choice is limited. This was the only one I could find in tall in the colour I wanted. As it was already sold out in several sizes I snapped it up quickly rather than wait for the sales and risk missing out altogether.

I am fighting a cold that the young man kindly passed on to me, so have been gradually flagging throughout the day. I will be heading to bed with a Lemsip shortly.

Trench coat – Next Tall
Black cardi – New Look Tall
Teal top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Next
Silver flats – Priceless Shoes
Sunglasses – Ethel Austin
Silver cross necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £117

2 comments:

  1. Really like the trench, wld look great with a belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I hope to get lots of wear out of it, once spring returns!

    It has a belt, I just had it tied at the back on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete