Monday, March 29, 2010

Outfit: Dark Monday

29-03-10d

29-03-10b

29-03-10e

March29

Barratts Patent

I have been forced back indoors for my morning photos for the time being – damn you Daylight Savings! Rain is forecast for today so patent boots were definitely the way to go. And there is talk of snow for mid-week so perhaps winter hasn’t quite left us after all.

I am still suffering with my cold so may give the gym a miss tonight. If I’m struggling to breathe I don’t think an exercise class would really be the best idea. There is no choir practice tonight so I could be looking at a quiet night in.

Grey jacket – Next Tall
Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Teal skirt – H&M
Teal tights – Accessorize
Black patent boots – Barratts
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Earrings – shop at the seaside

Total Est. Cost £101

No comments:

Post a Comment