Thursday, March 11, 2010

Outfit: Cold Again

11-03-10c

11-03-10d

11-03-10e

March11

Barratt Tan

I may have spoken too soon yesterday. It was frosty again this morning but at least the sun is out and it’s a lovely day. I was going to wear jeans today but decided this cosy dress and leggings would be more comfy. It’s Tesco shop day today so the flat boots were a necessity as I also have to go get mother’s day cards and gifts.

Grey knit dress – Tall Girls
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Tan boots – Barratts
Cream & silver bead cluster – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £

2 comments:

  1. Oh! The same happened to me. It was lovely tank and sandals weather yesterday but today it's back to tights and jackets. Boo.

    But I love the combo of that sweater dress and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I just wish the weather would make up its mind already!

    ReplyDelete