Friday, March 12, 2010

Outfit: Less Casual Than Anticipated

12-03-10d

12-03-10c

12-03-10e

12-03-10f

March12

redshoes

I had intended wearing a paler wash of jean and flat shoes today. I wore this outfit on Wednesday night and didn’t take a picture so I figured I’d repeat it today. However, when I went to pick the young man up from the pub after rehearsal, I sat on a chair that had beer spilt on it so the jeans had to go in the wash. I didn’t want to wear skinny jeans so the only options available to me were jeans that suited heels. These River Island boyfit ones I ended up with were bought to wear with flats but they are a bit too long and I really like them with heels.

Betty Boop t – Dorothy Perkins
Red top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – River Island
Red shoes – Next
Silver bling ring – River Island

Total Est. Cost £92

No comments:

Post a Comment