Friday, March 05, 2010

Outfit: Friday!

05-03-10d

05-03-10b

05-03-10f

March05

Priceless over knee

I am so excited that it’s Friday! The sun is shining again (though it is forecast to cloud over later) and it’s a lovely day so far. I have just had a bacon sandwich (Friday morning office tradition) and tonight we are out to eat at a local pub with my sister & her husband. It is still cold out but the promise of spring is in the air. I am hopeful that it will soon be too warm for polo neck sweaters and over the knee boots so I am making the most of wearing them whilst I still can.

Black & cream stripe cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black sweater – New Look Tall
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Black OTK boots – Priceless Shoes
Turquoise leather belt – H&M
Turquoise scarf – eBay
Turquoise ring – Dorothy Perkins
Turquoise earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £55

No comments:

Post a Comment