Friday, March 26, 2010

Stop! Police!

Remember I said earlier I may have some exciting news for you later on? Well if you follow me on Twitter you may have seen that I have joined the staff of the Fashion Police blog, along with Caroline and Andrea. I see the Fashion Police as one of the major British blogs so it is an absolute honour to be writing for them officially. I will be writing a couple of posts a week over there and I was very excited to see my first one go up today. You can view it here.

3 comments:

  1. It's an honour to have you :) I'm really excited to see what the new "officers" will come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shoegal!

    I'm delighted for you about you becoming a Fashion Police Woman, and equally delighted we won't suffer gaps when Amber goes on holiday.

    .....and now you have the perfect excuse when your Young Gentleman raises his eyebrows at a new shoe purchace.....your working on your next business!!!

    You go Gal!

    ReplyDelete