Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Recap

13-03-10

13-03-10d

13-03-10e

March13

Barratt Tan

Friday evening the young man went to the pub with his mate, I stayed in and watched lots of Flying Doctors episodes.

On Saturday my sister and I went to visit our parents. We had lunch with them and took my mum some flowers and a gift card for Mother’s Day (which was yesterday in the UK). In the afternoon my sister & I had a wander into our hometown and had a mosy round the charity shops.

Saturday evening was a quiet one for the young man and I – we stayed in, I cooked, and we watched a film on TV.

Yesterday we were going to go and visit the young man’s parents but his mum was ill so we’ll go later in the week instead. We ended up spending the day at home, doing chores. The young man pottered in his garage and I did some yard work. I call it yard work, rather then gardening as most Brits would call it. To me there is nothing pleasurable about working in the garden but I don’t mind helping out now and again. Yesterday I was tasked with picking stones out of the flower beds – the soil in our garden is unusually stoney and every time it rains more are washed to the surface – so it is possibly a stretch to call it gardening anyway. I hung some washing on the line and it dried in the wind, despite the air still not being overly warm.

At 6.30pm I went upstairs to watch Glee, and when I came back down the young man had cooked sausages and a giant Yorkshire pudding for tea. I wore jeans and a hooded sweatshirt all day, hence the lack of pictures.

Saturday’s outfit:
Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black & oatmeal stripe t – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Denim shorts – George at ASDA
Black tights – Primark
Tan boots – Barratts
Turquoise scarf – eBay
Cream & silver bead cluster – New Look
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Thumb ring – Superior Wedding Rings (gifted)

Total Est. Cost £87

No comments:

Post a Comment