Friday, April 09, 2010

Outfit: Friday!

09-04-10d

09-04-10b

09-04-10e

April09

NL Turquoise

The weather is getting more spring-like by the day so I decided that it was time to be brave and wear peeptoe shoes with bare feet. I have to admit to changing into a pair of flats that were under my desk to walk across the site first thing as it was rather chilly, but as the day warms up I am sure peeptoe shoes will be just the thing.

I am not sure about the colour of the nail polish on my toes. It is a No7 shade, Totally Teal. In the bottle it looks lovely, but on? I am not convinced.

I need to call at Boots on my way home tonight, then it’s a quiet night in watching Ashes To Ashes and generally chilling out. Tomorrow I have a quiet day then it’s out tomorrow night for a meal and drinks in celebration of my birthday! The big day is not until Wednesday but it’s always better to party on a weekend and string out the celebrations as long as possible.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White top – Tall Girls
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Turquoise shoes – New Look (charity shop)
Turquoise belt – H&M
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £39

2 comments:

  1. So Summery! You always find the best New Look shoes in charity shops. My local ones are absolutely pants for shoes :(

    Happy Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love red and turquoise, yours is really great. I should write this combo down. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete