Thursday, April 08, 2010

Toning Shoes - An Update

So, spring is here and it’s time to think about getting in shape for the summer. Or, in my case, getting in shape enough to want to bear my legs in shorts and my arms in sleeveless tops without them being too wobbly. I have my weekly gym class and the odd session on the Wii (and in case you were wondering, yes my arms are much more achy today) but sometimes you just need a little extra help and that’s where toning shoes come in. I own both Fit Flops and Skechers Shape Ups, courtesy of Fitness Footwear, and intend putting both to good use now that the better weather is here. I wear my Shape Ups to the gym as I find them very comfy and springy for jumping about in (I do the Body Combat class). I also wear them to walk places in. If you’re going to be walking anyway, why not wear a pair of toning shoes to reap an added benefit from the exercise? And now that the weather is warming up, I am looking forward to getting some use out of my Fit Flops again. I definitely feel the benefits from wearing both the Fit Flops and the Shape Ups to walk in. My legs feel as though they have been working harder than if I was just wearing ordinary shoes, and with reated use they definitely feel more toned too.

A range of toning shoes is available from Fitness Footwear, and as always, UK shipping on all purchases is free.

1 comment:

  1. I was torn between shapeups and fitflops, but settled on a nice pair of fitflop sandals now that summer seems to be here at last.

    ReplyDelete