Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Outfit: Pink and Black

07-04-10b

07-04-10d

07-04-10f

April07

Pink Flats

So I completely forgot about Ruby Shoesday again yesterday. Fail. Ah well, there’s always next week.

I feel I should be more achy than I am today. As I missed my gym class 2 weeks in a row (due to ill health, then the bank holiday) I decided to play on Just Dance on the Wii for half an hour last night, then do some boxing and bowling on Wii Sports, just to work my arm muscles a bit further. So far I am not suffering – perhaps it will hit me tomorrow.

I am only working a half day today. The church choir is giving a concert this afternoon so I’m picking up the young man’s mum later on so she can listen to us. Today’s outfit was buid specifically around the concert. We have to wear a plain coloured top and black bottoms. In an effort to pretend the weather is more spring-like than it actually is (where is the sunshine we were promised), I plumped for a skirt and leggings rather than trousers. I will have to ditch the cardi later but I think I will keep the belt.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Pink top – H&M
Black & blue dress (worn as skirt) – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black patent belt – Primark
Pink flats – Ethel Austin
White gold cross necklace – gifted
Silver thumb ring – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £83

No comments:

Post a Comment