Thursday, April 08, 2010

Outfit: Semi-Casual

08-04-10b

08-04-10d

April08

New Look Grey

I love to wear jeans on a Thursday but I always try to smarten them up a bit with heels and a bit of tailoring.

Days when I wear my glasses my makeup routine is cut down drastically – no faffing with lenses, no mascara (it just gets on the lenses of my glasses), not eyeshadow, no touche éclat. Consequently I had time to curl my hair this morning. It is dropping out a bit now though so may need re-doing before I head to the young man’s parents’ for tea this evening.

Red top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Grey waistcoat – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Grey faux suede shoes – New Look (charity shop)
Red beads – eBay
Red & cream bangles – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £43

4 comments:

  1. Loving this look Fi. The waistcoat is something I've never managed to pull off, but might give it another go after seeing this.
    You really do suit red too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks FABULOUS all curly like that, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look Fab! All that's missing is a pair of gawj Red Hunter Wellies ;)
    Visit our official blog for all the latest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure my life won't be complete until I have those shoes. That is all.

    ReplyDelete