Monday, April 19, 2010

Outfit: Rainy Monday

19-04-10c

19-04-10e

April19

Matalan Snakeskin

There was no time to take pictures yesterday. I went to church and taught my Sunday school class, then loaded a ton of staging blocks into my car. I went home and made lunch, did the ironing, then went off to rehearsal. We did a full run of the show then went to the theatre to drop off the staging blocks and help get the scenery out of storage so it can be finished off and put up. Then I went to meet the young man at some friends’ house where the friends were cooking tea. We didn’t get home til gone 10.

This morning dawned cold and wet so I abandoned the leggings and bare feet idea I’d intended to go with and opted for tights instead.

This evening I am giving choir a miss – I am out at show rehearsals Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week so that is quite enough really.

Teal knit dress – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black & white check shirt – New Look Tall
Gold belt – gifted
Black tights – M&Co
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Teal necklace – Scope
Silver earrings – gifted
Teal & silver bangles – Accessorize

Total Est. Cost £57

No comments:

Post a Comment