Saturday, April 17, 2010

Outfit: A Bit Of Everything

17-04-10

17-04-10b

17-04-10d

17-04-10m

April17

Matalan red flats

There is allsorts going on in this outfit today. Nautical, pattern mixing, casual, sunglasses – it’s all there. I got the stripe tank on Wednesday when I was out with my sister. I love it but it’s a bit thin to wear on its own so I thought I’d put the blue cami under it and it works really well.

So far today I have cleaned the bathroom, vacced out my car and done a load of washing which is currently on the line drying.

It is glorious and sunny out so I hope to spend this afternoon in the garden.

Blue cardi – Dorothy Perkins
Cream & navy stripe tank – River Island
Blue cami – New Look
Jeans – River Island
Red flats – Matalan
Red beads – eBay
Sunglasses – Claire’s
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Navy star print scarf – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £111

No comments:

Post a Comment