Thursday, April 01, 2010

Outfit: Show Rehearsal

31-03-10l

31-03-10m

31-03-10o

March31(2)

BertiePink

We went to the local Wetherspoon’s for tea before the rehearsal last night to celebrate the 50th birthday of one of the group. Then it was on to practice – just singing for the first half and then a run through of some of the movement in the second half.

I don’t think I’ve worn these pink boots all winter and I don’t really know why as they are fab. I got them in Dublin back in 2004 when I was on a long weekend there with my friend.

I had fully intended curling my hair before going out but it was still doing the flicky thing and looking pretty good so I had a go at backcombing it a bit and doing a very mini beehive at the back. It wasn’t entirely successful, but it wasn’t too bad for a first attempt either. And it was something a bit different.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Pink top – H&M
Jeans – River Island
Pink boots – Bertie (BT2)
Pink necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £128

No comments:

Post a Comment