Sunday, May 30, 2010

How To Stop Shoes Rubbing

Ah, summer. The time of warm weather and a chance to wear shoes without socks or tights. But what do you do if the lack of socks means that suddenly your shoes start to rub?


I have mentioned Compeed Anti-Blister stick many times before and it still remains a summer must-have for me. I carry it around in my bag at all times so I have it when I need it.


You may know Scholl for their Party Feet, but did you know that they also have a wide range of gel pads that you can stick to your feet or shoes to prevent rubbing? The Sore Spots are little pieces of gel designed to protect your feet from those parts of the inside of your shoes that rubs your toes.

Flip Flop Strips are designed to protect your feet from the straps of your flip flops, whilst toe post cushions will stop flip flops rubbing between your toes.


There is also the Profoot Soft Gel I reviewed last week which can be cut to whatever shape or size you require for custom made comfort.

The Scholl products and Compeed Anti-Blister stick are available at Boots, and the Profoot Soft Gel can be found at Sainsbury’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment