Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review: Clinique Body Spray Sunscreen

Back in April I bought Clinique’s Body Spray Sunscreen sunscreen. So far, I have used it three times. The third time was today. The sunscreen is a spray on one and is clear so there is no mess when applying it. It dries quickly and is absorbed into the skin really well so it doesn’t mark your clothes when you get dressed. The spray comes in a choice of SPF 25 & 30 so you will be well protected. I have never understood why anyone bothers to make sunscreen in low factors like 4, 8 and 10. The safety advice is to never wear less than SPF 15 so what is the point of the lower factors? You can’t tell you are even wearing sunscreen once it has sunk into your skin but it does have a slight aroma to it as all sunscreens do. There is no stickiness or greasiness and I think it is the best one I have ever used. I will definitely be buying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment