Friday, June 25, 2010

Outfit: Casual Friday

25-06-10e

25-06-10

25-06-10f

25-06-10b

25-06-10g

June25

Just a simple tank, crops and shrug combo for casual Friday. Miraculously, the good weather is holding and it promises to be warm again today.

I did get to cycle to church last night. I am loving having a bike – it not only saves me a bit of petrol, but gets me some exercise too.

This evening I plan to bake caramel shortbread.

Purple shrug – made from a thrifted top
Purple tank – New Look Tall
Crop jeans – New Look
Purple flats – gifted
Purple flowers necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Purple bangles – Diamonds & Pearls
Purple/pink/silver bangles – gifted

Total Est. Cost £29

2 comments:

  1. Happiness..... that's what I see in this pictures ! I love the necklace.

    I'm getting far far away from de computer this weekend but I'll be checking you out on Monday !

    I wish you a sunny weekend.

    ReplyDelete