Thursday, June 24, 2010

Outfit: Vivienne Tam

24-06-10b

24-06-10e

24-06-10

24-06-10g

24-06-10i

June24

NineWestPink

I received a surprise package in the mail yesterday from Hewlett Packard. It contained a hardback notebook (an actual paper notebook, not the mini laptop kind!) and a scarf, both featuring a lovely butterfly design by Vivienne Tam that HP have been using on their products recently. I was already planning to wear this skirt today so decided to incorporate the scarf as part of the outfit too. As it is a long oblong shape, I thought it would work well as a belt – it’s a bit warm for scarves at the moment anyway! Various shades of pink and the orangey thread in the jacket completed the look.

I have choir practice at church this evening and if the weather stays dry, I will ride my bike there and back.

Pink jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Pink cami – Marks and Spencer
Cream and black skirt – Matalan
Scarf (as belt) – Vivienne Tam for HP (gifted)
Pink shoes – Nine West (Debenhams)
Pink bangles – gifted
Cream bracelets – Diamonds & Pearls
Pink necklace – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £56

No comments:

Post a Comment