Thursday, June 10, 2010

Outfit: Dull Thursday

10-06-10c

10-06-10d

10-06-10e

10-06-10g

June10

NL Blue

Much as I dislike wearing black tights in June, it was just so grey and rainy outside today that I couldn’t face the nude pair I had put out and opted for black instead. Having spent last night getting cold at rehearsal (my car is kind of fixed – the exhaust is loose so they’ve fixed it back on with cable ties until it goes altogether – it’s looking tatty apparently) I wanted to ensure I was warm today.

Tonight I am off to see SATC2 with a group of girlies and I am still mentally planning what I will wear for that.

Blue cardi – Dorothy Perkins
Black and cream stripe dress – charity shop
Black tights – Silkies
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue beads – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue ring – Diamonds & Pearls (free on BOGOF)
Silver necklace – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted
Black Obi belt – ASOS

Total Est. Cost £47

1 comment:

  1. Blue! Exqisite blue with exquisite woman! No comment 'cause everything's perfect

    ReplyDelete