Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Outfit: Grey Clothes For A Grey Day

09-06-10f

09-06-10e

09-06-10g

June09

Barratt Tan

It’s grey and rainy outside today so I thought I’d dress accordingly, whilst keeping up with my pledge to wear dresses all week. I still don’t know whether my car will be ready for tonight, but I thought I’d get showered and properly dressed anyway as I was sick of sitting around in my scruffy jeans and sweatshirt.

So I was kind of dancing around a bit to David Bowie’s Rebel Rebel whilst I was taking pictures and these goofy shots were the result:

09-06-10b

09-06-10

Grey sweater dress – New Look Tall
Grey leggings – Miss Selfridge
Tan boots – Barratts
Blue leather studded belt – unknown
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £74

No comments:

Post a Comment