Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Outfit: Ruby Shoesday

08-06-10d

08-06-10c

08-06-10e

June08

redshoes

It’s raining again. I feel today is going to be one of those days. Not only is it raining, I laddered my tights as I was putting them on. Fortunately I was able to save them with nail polish as this is my only pair of footless tights I have left. I must get some more as they are really useful for wet days in the summer.

Despite wearing red shoes yesterday, today is Ruby Shoesday so red it is again. I went with a navy base as it’s more summery than black.

Navy cardi – Next Tall
Navy dress – Next
Red cami – New Look
Navy tights – Dorothy Perkins
Red shoes – Next
Cream bracelets – Diamonds & Pearls
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted
Red belt – Mall market stall

Total Est. Cost £85

3 comments:

  1. I've never thought of wearing footless tights, I normally wear leggings, I might have to check them out. I've just found your blog, it's great. :-) Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Juliet. I managed to ladder these tights so they are now in the bin. Must get some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes always look very attractiva on You )))

    ReplyDelete