Thursday, June 17, 2010

Outfit: Simplicity

17-06-10e

17-06-10

17-06-10c

17-06-10f

June17

NL Stripe flats

I have loads of running around to do today so I needed something simple but chic. Because who doesn’t like looking chic, right? And nothing is simpler than a base of a white tank and jeans. In fact, I’ve just given myself an idea for a post there. Stay tuned.

My latest strategy in the battle against white tops that are too thin is to wear two at once. Which is exactly what I’m doing here.

Navy cardi – Next Tall
White tanks – River Island
Jeans – Gap
Navy & white stripe shoes – New Look
Blue ring – Diamonds & Pearls (free on BOGOF)
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue bead necklace – gifted
Blue heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £51

No comments:

Post a Comment