Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Outfit: From A Distance The World Looks Blue and Green

16-06-10f

16-06-10d

16-06-10c

16-06-10

16-06-10g

June16

Love Label Blue Suede T Bar

I don’t own a whole lot of green so I’m not really sure what made me buy this dress on eBay last year. It’s something different for me though and I do like it, I just never know what to pair it with. I figure out and out brights were good for a sunny day, and I am taking advantage of the dry weather to wear my beautiful blue suede shoes. They don’t get many outings as I am scared to damage them in the rain. And they are super high so walking any distance is not really an option either. But for a dry day in the office there’s no reason not to let them out to play.

This dress needs a tank under it, due to the unusual shape of the back. And it gives an unexpected, fun pop of colour too.

I am planning a little cycle ride this afternoon, around and about and to the village for a few groceries we need before I do the main shop tomorrow. Then this evening is drama group rehearsal. We’re singing a concert at the beginning of July and then that is it until October.

Green dress – Vila (eBay)
Blue tank – Topshop
Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Blue suede shoes – Very.co.uk (gifted)
Blue bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £23

1 comment:

  1. Green & Blue?! A bit piquant... ))) Retro-style, isnt it?

    ReplyDelete