Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Review: Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray


When I consulted the Twitter hive mind as to what would help add volume to my fine hair, I was pointed in the direction of Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray. I decided to give it a go and I am happy to say that it does indeed add volume to my hair. If I want lots of volume, I spray the Thickening Spray on to my wet hair and dry with my head upside down. I then use my GHDs with my head upside down (a trick I learned from a You Tube tutorial) and add my Bumpit for extra height.

On an ordinary day I wash my hair in the evening and I have found that if I use the Thickening Spray and dry my hair normally, it is more manageable and less frizzy in the morning.

You can also use this product as a hairspray, making it a useful product to take on holiday with you as it can double up as styling spray and hairspray, meaning you only need take one bottle with you rather than two.

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray is available from HQhair and you can buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment