Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Outfit: Jeans and Jacket

07-07-10


07-07-10c


07-07-10e


July07


Matalan Snakeskin


Yes, I might just spend the entire week in these jeans. That OK?

The lining of this jacket is dark purple although it’s hard to tell that from the pictures. I have an eBay package to post today and need to venture to find an alternative post office close to work. I’d go to the one I usually go to, but it has closed ‘temporary’ according to the sign on the door as there is no one to run it since the last postmistress left.

Grey jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White ‘Yes I’m very tall’ t – Café Press
Jeans – Gap
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Purple hearts necklace – gifted
Purple jewel necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Purple glitter bangles – Diamonds & Pearls

Total Est. Cost £68

No comments:

Post a Comment