Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Outfit: Meal and Cocktails

06-07-10m


06-07-10n


06-07-10l


06-07-10o


06-07-10p


NL Pewter jewel sandals


We went out last night for a meal with my sister and her husband. The service was poor and I found a hair in my pizza – eeww – so I got it for free, but the cocktails were flowing and the football was on so a good time was had by all. I have taken a sudden renewed interest in the World Cup this week, despite England being knocked out in the second round. I have Uruguay and Germany in the office sweepstake so whatever happens now I am guaranteed at least third place. Yay!

See these waves in my hair? That’s what happens when you use the Remington Spin Curl dryer properly. I am really pleased with the results, especially as that was my first time using it as directed.

Blue/black metallic top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Gap
Pewter jewelled sandals – New Look
White gold cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £36

2 comments:

  1. The jeans look great. Which Gap jeans are they? None of mine look right turned up.

    Thanks for your LTS advice a while ago. I've given up with then though - their sizing is bonkers! Luckily regular stores seem to be making t shirts longer these days.

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I bought the jeans at an outlet store so I'm not sure of the exact style, but they are a skinny-ish leg, possible straight cut.
    Sadly I don't think they will last much longer as they are getting very thin between the legs (why do Gap jeans always do this?!) so are bound to spilt at some point.

    ReplyDelete