Thursday, July 01, 2010

Outfit: Spots and Stripes

01-07-10f

01-07-10

01-07-10e

01-07-10g

July01

NL Stripe flats

I have some serious pattern mixing going on today! But somehow spots and stripes work well together – I think because they are both a really simple pattern to start with. I stuck with a nautical pallet of red white and blue (totally my favourite thing right now). The reason for the shoes is twofold. Firstly, I am giving my feet a rest from super high heels and secondly, my pedicure needs redoing so shoes that hide my toes were a must.

I went to drama group last night – the last rehearsal before the concert on Saturday and the last rehearsal of the season as it’s the AGM next week. I wore my Lady Dragon Hearts and got various comments/compliments on them. Some of the men behind me were complaining that they couldn’t see the conductor when I stood up so I assured them I will be in flats on Saturday.

Red shrug – New Look Tall
Blue and white stripe tank – River Island
Red and white spot skirt – New Look Tall
Navy and white stripe flats – New Look
Red glitter bangles – Primark
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue bead necklace – gifted
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £38

No comments:

Post a Comment