Sunday, July 04, 2010

Outfit: Windy Sunday

04-07-10


04-07-10c


04-07-10b


04-07-10d


RI Red wedges


Happy 4th of July weekend to all my American readers!

Having more than made the cost of these wedges back on eBay in the last couple of days I have decided I am definitely keeping them so they got their first outing this morning. Yes I am about 8 foot tall in them but I think that’s part of why I love them – the ridiculous height of them.

These are the jeans I got at the Next outlet last weekend. They were just £7.

I was teaching Sunday school this morning so I went to church. We are now having a lazy afternoon around the house.

Grey tank – Next (charity shop)
Jeans – Next Tall (clearance store)
Red wedges – River Island
Snakeskin belt – The Shoe Room
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £60

No comments:

Post a Comment