Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Outfit: Grey and Leopard

11-08-10b


11-08-10i


11-08-10c


11-08-10d


11-08-10j


August11


Betsey Johnson Leopard


I have been looking back through my archives recently and saw that I paired this dress with leopard print back in the spring. That inspired me to create more of a summer look with similar pieces. I love the shape of this dress and I can see it being a staple in my Autumn/Winter wardrobe. I am eagerly awaiting the days when I can wear pencil skirts and polo necks again, with tights. But until then I will continue to enjoy what remains of summer.

Grey dress – Long Tall Sally
Black shrug – New Look
Leopard shoes – Betsey Johnson (Fashion Stage) (gifted)
Tan Obi – ASOS
Brown bangles – Dorothy Perkins
Silver bangles – Scope
Silver & diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £47

2 comments: