Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #75 and a Bargain Coat

29-09-10i


29-09-10d


29-09-10c


29-09-10h


29-09-10


29-09-10g


September29


ArturoChiang


Another pair of boots ticked off the Shoeper Challenge. These were bought in New York on a trip I took there with my friend S back in 2003. They have been worn every winter since and have been re-heeled a couple of times. The soles were made of leather so they finally needed re-soling last winter. I was surprised to find they hadn’t been worn since before February (when the Shoeper Challenge started) but then again, there was snow on the ground most of February and March and these heels? Not exactly practical in the snow!

Do you like my new coat? It was the sale bargain I got at Long Tall Sally in Manchester the other week. I think I may have mentioned it. It was down to £45 from £90 and then there was a further 20% off all sale items so I think I paid about £33 for it. I love the colour, and the big funnel neck collar, and all the buttons down the front. Also, I am a walking advert for LTS today.

I am bare legged today (the gym and tights don’t really mix) but I think this will be about the last time. It’s October on Friday and getting chillier by the day.

Last night we walked up to the young man’s parents’ and visited with them for a couple of hours. Their house is always lovely and warm and it saved us from deciding whether or not our heating should go on again.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Black socks – River Island
Silver bling ring – River Island
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted
Turquoise coat – Long Tall Sally

Total Est. Cost £163

2 comments:

  1. You seem to enjoy posing on your second outfit. Love it, though. :-)
    ===
    http://freestylishheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what can I say? I'm just a big poser! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete